124 W Parkside Loop #29, Elk Ridge, UT 84651
Beautiful Semi-Custom Twin Home
Come Home to the Mountains!
55 & Better Community
- Beautiful semi-custom twin home in Elk Ridge tucked up against the mountains.
- A small community with Pickleball courts, a picnic pavilion, and lots of open space.
- High-end finishes throughout include large sliding glass doors leading to the large covered deck and patio to take advantage of the views of Mt Timpanogos and Utah Lake.
- Gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Beautiful wood-look LVP throughout the home – no carpet!
- Just 15 min to Spanish Fork and 20 min to Provo.
You will love this community!
This home is ready to move in!
3,313 Square Feet
Large windows, ceiling fan in master bed
Silestone Countertops, Ceramic Tile in baths.
2 Car Garage
Gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances, Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Gas Range, Double Oven, Microwave, and Garbage Disposal.
Laminate Flooring throughout main areas, carpet on stairs.
Forced Air, Gas 95% efficiency
Cement Board/Stone, 2×6 Exterior Wall Construction, R10 Wall Insulation, Lifetime Shingles, 10 Year Structural Waranty
View and download the floor plans
All information is provided as a courtesy, buyer or buyer’s agent to verify.
Click on images to view gallery